SEX-ED + produces anatomically exact pedagogical tools for sexual education and sexual health professionals.
Each product is handcrafted in Montréal, and therefore unique. SEX-ED + can also develop new material to suit your specific needs.
3D technologies as well as human casting techniques are used to document the vast spectrum of genital anatomies to promote knowledge, respect and integrity of all bodies.
For accessibility purpose, sliding scale prices are applied.
For more info or to get a submission, please fill this document and send it in a PDF form to magaly (at) positivesexed.org.
- plastic clitoris , based on the 3D file created by Odile Fillod and Philippe Cosentino
- silicone clitoris, based on the 3D file created by Odile Fillod and Philippe Cosentino
- silicone vulva, based on human molding, with see through clitoris
- silicone vulva, based on human molding, with removable clitoris
- plastic penis kit (with and without erection- 2) medium size, uncircumcised, human-molded
- silicone penis kit (with and without erection-2) medium size, uncircumcised, human-molded,
- silicone penis kit showing erection mechanisms (3), medium size, uncircumcised, human-molded
- plastic penis kit showing erection mechanisms (3), medium size, uncircumcised, human-molded
- kit of five plastic vulvae molded on humans
- silicone vulva molded on a woman who has had a vaginoplasty
- I have a specific need, please contact me.
Currently under development:
* VULVAE EXPOSED TO TESTOSTERONE
Those two vulvae have been molded on trans non binary folks that have been taking testosterone for some time. We plan on making a tool that will help understand the impact of hormonal intake on the vulva. Ideal to support transitioning folks in socio-medical settings. Submission request.
Tools produced by SEX-ED+ are mostly based on human molds. People who collaborates to the project do so because they believe in the need to demystify genital anatomies. We have developped a way of doing genital molding that is respectful of everyone’s intimacy and based on consent. At no moment in the process do we touch or even see the genitals of the people involved! Our goal is to create a database of genitals (comprising the vast diversity of them: male, female, intersex, trans, having undergone voluntary or involuntary surgeries, etc.) that will eventually end up somewhere on the web so everyone can print it with 3D printers all around the world.